Sunday, December 27, 2009

Different point of view-Let bygones be bygones

Let bygones be bygones,what a nice .!But yet i have forgotten to keep that in my mind.Well,from this moment on,i will wipe out and get every grudges of mind past.I will forget about the hatred and vengeances in my mind,and i am not going to bring up the past ever after.I mean it this time,i really mean it.

In fact,in order to live happily,i have made up my mind to put the past behind my mind.Bring up the past will only get me sad or angry either.Apart from these,it has no benefits at all.


This would be a short-due post,since i am out of ideas at the moment.Stay tuned,people.




2 comments:

  1. Haha. Very nice short post. You speak of the truth. Will continue reading. Only 1 mistake - Let by gones be bygones! (must have s)

    ReplyDelete