Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking forward to the peak of my secondary school life

I have been studying at my beloved secondary school-SMK KEPONG for 4 years,and next year will be my last year.At the moment,i have a very confusing feeling.The feeling is as though a combination of happiness and excitement.It is a very weird feeling though.

In my opinion,tomorrow will be an extremely tough year.I will have to polish up my form4 syllabus and form 5's as well.Moreover,i will have to attend my co-curriculum activities.Next year,i really hope myself can be on the school team of basketball,varsity team of Mandrin debate and also making it to the MSSD chess tournament on behalf of my school.Besides that,i also hope that choir will be able to claim the title at the national competition since i haven't been winning at the competition of national level,hopefully next year i will achieve it.

Besides the achievement of co-curriculum,i also have a great desire to pass my exam with flying color.In fact,this is the greatest resolution of mine in 2010.I really hope that i am able to get straight A+ in my SPM.Even though it is not a cinch,but i will swear i will slog my gut out for it.I will try my very best and spend most of my time in study.

But the subjects that i am most worried of is my Mandrin and Account.As to these two subjects,i have a reason why am i irst,i so scared of.For Mandrin,I have put in unremitting efforts into it by reading very much newspaper.Furthermore,i also attempt to apply those bombastic vocabulary and phrases that i have learnt in newspaper in my of my exam.But yet,i still get a very unsatisfying marks,i am extremely disillusioned and it causes me have no faith in this subject.As to Account,since i have noticed that the government is going to limit our subjects up to 10subjects at the beginning of the year,then i made up my mind to drop Account.But all of a sudden,the government allow us to take more than 10subjects.As a result,I would like to give a try to take account in my SPM,and in order to catch up what i have missed out throughout the year,I will have to start form4 tuition in my form5,unbelievable right?

Actually,the main culprit that worries me the most is my laziness.What i have done to overcome my laziness is to delete my all-time favourite game-dota in my computer.Besides that,i have started to prepare for SPM at this holiday in order to reduce my ease next year.

Anyway,in order to have a brighter future,i will pass my SPM with flying color at all cost.Furthermore,i will also try to overcome the weaknesses in me.In the nutshell,i hope that next year will be a meaningful and fruitful year.

That's all for today,I wish you will have a Merry X'mas eve and Merry X'mas as well.Stay tuned,people.

No comments:

Post a Comment