Saturday, January 2, 2010

The resolution of 2010

Year 2009 had just passed not long ago,everyone had been to the countdown and expecting a better year in 2010.I did as well.Here is my resolution of 2010,i really hope that i am able to put every resolution of mine into practice.Here they are:



1)Get 11A+ in my SPM.
2)Make it to the National level competition of Choir.
3)Be opted for the Gombak Team of basketball.
4)Be in the good book of everyone.
5)Be on the Chess Team on behalf of my school.
6)Be a more rational and mature person.
7)Get rid of every bad habits of mine.
8)Don't let delinquency take over me.
9)Conduct my filial duty as well as possible.
10)Do exercises more frequently.

In the nutshell,2009 is totally a failure.I have failed to do everything I aspired to.But it will be fine,hopefully i can work things out in this final year of my secondary school.

Ultimately,i sincerely wish everybody have a merry new year.May all of your dreams come true.Well,i would be busy for a while,so this blog might not be updated frequently.Anyway,stay tuned,people.

No comments:

Post a Comment