Thursday, December 17, 2009

After a storm comes a calm

After the 5days 4 night trip to China,Gui Lin,i have got a lot of experience and inspiration i would like to share about.

First of all,the very treasured knowledge that i have learnt is the way China suburban area citizens living.In those days,i had been to several remote but famous villages.Through the visits to those villages,i have observed their culture of living,their costume,their slang and so on.Anyway,it is really a worth-visiting places,i am so glad to acquire the opportunities to visit those places.

Secondly,the weather over there is arduously cold.The mean temperature of Gui Lin is 6 degree celsius.Try to figure out,i had been living under a mean temperature of 30 degree celcius in Malaysia,all of a sudden i have to get used to such a low temperature,it is not a cinch,isn't it?

But there are spots even on the sun,even though the scenes and places is awesome and wonderful,but the characteristics of the people there are terrible.At the last day of my trip,during the night,my mother and sister were wandering around the streets.While they were busy shopping in a shop,suddenly,there were a guy,in common wear,open my sister's side bag,and planning to steal something.Fortunately,my sister noticed it and apprised my mother of it,and my mother knew it and make their move to escape.Moreover,it happened twice in a night.I am lazy to explain how the second time happen.

Hence,that is my trip,i have taken a lot of photos,but i am not going to upload it to the computer.So that's all for my trip.Good day,people.

No comments:

Post a Comment